FAQs | POLICIES
How do you ship?
All homeware orders will be shipped based on the selected method at the time of checkout within 24-48 hours of order placed. We use USPS for our homeware items.
Wallcoverings are made to order. Orders take 3-6 weeks to fulfill and ship out via UPS or FEDEX. Wallcovering samples will be shipped to you within 1 week.
If a freight forwarder, hotel, office building, contractor, sub-contractor, upholsterer, workroom or hand-carrying is used, the following terms will apply: It is the responsibility of the customer to insure that the correct material is received. Weirdoh Birds won't be responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods after they're delivered to you or a freight forwarder. This means that Weirdoh Birds isn't able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any such goods delivered to you or a freight forwarder. You should refuse goods that arrive damaged and instruct freight forwarders to do the same, and goods lost after being received by you or the freight forwarder will be your responsibility. If you (or a freight forwarder you so designate) have a U.S. address, purchase goods from Weirdoh Birds to be shipped to a U.S. location, and then subsequently export the goods, you or the designated freight forwarder are considered the exporter and are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all U.S. export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. Weirdoh Birds must not be listed on any export documentation (e.g., export declarations, invoices, packing lists, air waybills, etc.). It is your responsibility to ensure the freight forwarder's most up-to-date U.S. address is used.
While Weirdoh Birds guarantees the quality of our products and conducts a rigorous quality review before every package leaves our studio, occasionally packages are damaged in transit. If your package arrives damaged, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns. We will ask for photos and will follow up with the shipper. Weirdoh Birds does ship internationally. However, we are unable to quote specific duties and taxes at the time of purchase. Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer and are billed separately and directly by the shipper.
Prohibited destinations: The U.S. holds complete embargoes against North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. The exportation, re-exportation, sale or supply, directly or indirectly, from the United States, or by a U.S. person wherever located, of any goods or services to any of these countries is strictly prohibited without prior authorization by the U.S. Government.
What are your return policies?
Returns on homewares are permitted within 30 days of purchase date if returned UNUSED, CLEAN AND UNWASHED. Shipping costs are not included in returns. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Because our wallcovering is made to order, we
DO NOT permit returns except in the case of manufacture defect. For issues related to quality or manufacture defect, or if you believe you were not sent your full order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will do everything we can to remedy the issue as quickly as possible.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: • See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We partner with another party to provide specific services (such as UPS/FedEx/USPS for shipping). When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
When you interact with us over social media, we may collect information about you. If you post information or otherwise interact with us through social media websites, social media platform plug-ins, or other applications we use, we may collect or receive information that you provide or that is automatically collected by the social media platform. Information that you post on social media platforms may become public, depending on your account settings. Information collected by social media platforms when you interact with their services is governed by the social media platforms’ respective privacy policies. For more information about how you can customize your privacy settings and how third-party social media websites handle your personal information, please refer to their privacy policies. We have a presence on Instagram, and Pinterest.
Minors under the age of 18 may not use the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. We do not sell products for purchase by children.
• Due to the custom nature of wallpaper, all sales are final. No returns and/or refunds allowed unless a manufacturer defect has occurred. You have 5 days from acceptance of delivery to note a manufacturer defect.
• Current prices are posted on the website and are subject to change.
• Wallpaper orders for samples or full yardage will not be placed until payment is received in full.
• Methods of payment: Electronic Bank Transfers, Checks (Allow up to 72-hours for order processing). A service charge of $50 will be assessed for every returned check. Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We do not accept third party checks or third party credit card authorizations.
• By providing Weirdoh Birds with a credit card number, customer authorizes Weirdoh Birds to charge the card for all future charges.
• Collection fees and or attorney's fees incurred by the company in collecting payments are the responsibility of the customer and must be repaid in full to Weirdoh Birds prior to resuming business.
• Personal information provided to the company will not be shared with a third party. • Title to and ownership of the relevant goods remain the absolute and unencumbered property of Weirdoh Birds until payment in full is received.
• To receive wholesale pricing a Resale Tax Certificate is required.
• Because wallpaper color varies between lots, we do not guarantee that the colors will be exactly the same between orders.
• Our materials are not guaranteed against color fading. They are not guaranteed against shrinkage or discoloration due to washing or contact with any liquid.
• All orders are subject to stock availability.
• Indemnification and Liability of Customer: You agree that you shall be responsible for and shall defend, indemnity, and hold harmless Weirdoh Birds and its employees, affiliates, suppliers, agents, contractors, distributors, licensors, and business partners and shall reimburse Weirdoh Birds for any damages, losses, or expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) incurred by Weirdoh Birds in connection with any claims, suits, judgments, and causes of action arising out of your breach of any provision of this agreement.
All material on the Website (drawings, designs, illustrations, photographs, written text, logos, trademarks, and all other intellectual property of any nature) are the exclusive property of Weirdoh Birds. You may not reproduce by any means or process (except as expressly provided herein), in full or in part, distribute, publish, transmit, create derivative works based on, modify or sell any such material contained on the Website. Weirdoh Birds related marks and logos, whether or not registered, displayed on the Website, as well as the domain name "weirdohbirds.com," are and will remain the exclusive property of Weirdoh Birds. Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or use of these trademarks for any purpose without prior, express agreement of Weirdoh Birds is prohibited. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice contained on the Website or any content contained therein. You may make a single copy of web pages published on the Website for your own private, personal and non-commercial use, provided that any copy of such web pages shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
Does WB install wallcoverings?
• Weirdoh Birds does not install wallcoverings. We do recommend using a professional installer for all our wallcoverings.
• Any claims for manufacture defect cannot be processed after installation, unless the defect could not reasonably have been noticed until the hanging.
• No claims will be allowed for labor costs.
• Adhesives used for the installation can produce strong odors. It may be necessary to ventilate your home after the installation
• Changing your air filters is an important follow-up to your installation.
Where are your products made?
All our products are proudly MADE IN THE USA. We use local manufacturers to screen print, sew and print our products.
Do you sell wholesale?
Wholesale sales are subject to approval. Buyers and any party wishing to establish a wholesale account must provide Weirdoh Birds with all relevant paperwork such as a resale number and additional requested documents prior to purchasing. Please contact us for full disclosures. Weirdoh Birds does not gurantee approval of all wholesale inquiries. Weirdoh Birds selectively decides who will carry the various collections.
Terms of payment: No consignment of products allowed. All orders ship pre-paid with a credit card (3% fee included), money order, bank transfer, etc. No items shall leave our warehouse until twenty-fours after payment has been received.
Do you work with Interior Designers?
Yes! Weirdoh Birds loves to work with the trade. Please inquire about trade pricing. Interior designers must furnish credentials and resale numbers to purchase our wallcoverings.